CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Vegetation Maps

The maps are taking more time than I expected. I think I've figured out the ideal way to do the actual vegetation surveys, at least I hope I have. My first map is almost done and it is lovely.

My bite scar is bothering me a lot today. Every time I think I've got its triggers figured out it pulls something like this. The scar tissue is hard and white, the skin around it is red. What is going on "in there?"

I bought bulk Chai tea today. It not only smells delightful it tastes wonderful too. We also bought shredded coconut. I've recently found a love for coconut, though I'm not sure where it comes from. I used to hate coconut! Julie made coconut chocolate chip cookies. They are the best cookies to date.

0 comments: