CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Ruby Tuesday: first time around

I've decided to attempt a leap into the photography fun I've seen on so many blogs. Ruby Tuesday is the first attempt. I like the theme of red and the excuse to take pictures. You can view the host site and other photos here. The first pictures is from the Eugene, OR Saturday Market. It's a display of tomatoes that I am absolutely enamored with.






This second is a knife holder from a store in Newport, OR. The holder is called "the ex," I believe it speaks for itself.

8 comments:

Your Pal Pinki said...

Oh, that is sooooo funny!!!!!! Good job with the Ruby Tuesday! Have a fantastic week!!!

magiceye said...

excellent display of products and well captured by you too!

Ivon said...

Street markets are a blast. I usually just sit back and watch the crowds. Nice pictures! Thanks for sharing.

dot said...

Cute pictures and funny too!

Unknown said...

I want one of those knife holders!Too funny!Like the shot of the yomatoes,too.

Raven said...

I love the tomato display. Very interesting. And the knife holder is funny in an awful kind of way.

Tink *~*~* said...

I'm all "Zen" about my ex now, but a good ten years ago, I could have used that thing! LOL

Tink *~*~*
My Mobile Adventures *~*~*

Dianne said...

Great fun shots

Love the Ex lol

Welcome to Ruby Tuesday