CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Mabon

Greetings on this lovely Mabon holiday. I'd like to send blessings to all of you. May the coming months bring to fruition "items" you've been working on, be it physical, mental or emotional. This past year I've been given the blessed ability to get in touch with the Earth again. We've gardened, harvested and prepared fruits, vegetables and herbs and I've reveled in the reminder of how much I love these activities. These simple (time intensive yet simple) acts are a great reminder to slow down and enjoy what out Mother has to offer. I also was able to spend the summer hiking and watching birds. While this isn't an actual harvest it is similar to harvesting my goals, thoughts or desires. It has been a good year indeed. Walk forth this day into the fields and harvest the Earth's bounty (obviously in a sustainable, thankful and loving manner). One more month before the crops belong to the fey (Samhein), so get on it :)

2 comments:

Your Pal Pinki said...

Oh, thank you for the good Mabon wish! I have been celebrating the change of season over at my blog, stop by and check it out! We spent the weekend with lots of our pagan friends at a harvest festival. It was so nice and relaxing. Have a great week!

Julie said...

did you enjoy the rital? I did...