CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

RIP Bernie Mac and Isaac Hayes

Sadness has struck the entertainment world. Bernie Mac died roughly 36-48 hours ago and Isaac Hayes died about 24 hours after Bernie Mac. Two very funny, very talented people have now left us all short. Even worse is that for the most part the Olympics have taken precedence over reporting their deaths! I mean not really, they're deaths were mentioned on the news, but it just seems like a pretty big deal to me and it makes me sad that they haven't received more coverage.

Also, the wall arch in Arches National Park has fallen! Erosion claimed it and is likely to claim more arches in the future. Nature creates some amazing things, and is never shy about claiming them. It is really quite fascinating.

Finally, I've been entering birds into my computer for my survey for several hours. At this point I've entered well over 300 birds and still have about four days and 30 pages of data to enter. I didn't realize that I've seen so many birds!

1 comments:

Julie said...

good point about the arches....