CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Winter 2009

I met with Doug today about my schedule for next term. Despite my ranting about just taking classes I like and not bothering with the second B.S., I signed into two required classes. I'm leaving myself open to the possibility of dropping them for the other classes I'd had in mind. Doug and I had a great talk about the project thus far and graduate school. The whole time I wanted to ask him to take me on next year for my grad degree, but I didn't. I was too afraid of him saying no. After the meeting I met with Julie though and she convinced me that I shouldn't be worried about it, if he says no it doesn't mean anything, other than he's too busy or doesn't have the funding. This changed my mind a little and I sent him an e-mail requesting him to be my major professor/adviser next year. If he says yes I'll be attending OSU for my M.S. If he says no, well I still may be attending OSU just not in the Fisheries and Wildlife program! In case you're interested my classes for next term will be: Spanish (with Julie), Avian Museum Curation (I get to learn how to make birds "skins"), Population Dynamics, Womens's weight training (with Julie) and the second term of my problem solving class (minorities in natural resources).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

weights, thats good for your bones.they say woman should do that.i only have hand weights,i use.sounds like some fun,not all brain draining.you will do wounderful i have all the confidence in the world in both of you. love

Anonymous said...

Women's weight training? That's cool the school offers an environment like that. Right on, now you'll be super buff and break my spine when you give me a hug. Eh heh. Sounds like you're taking a diverse set of classes, fun!