CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 24, 2008

busy, busy

I'd really hoped to get back in the ethno-ornithology habit but at this point it won't be happening for yet another week. This week has been super busy, this weekend we picked up Julie's boots and visited the Eugene Holiday Market, hoping to find some good gifts. It is HUGE and we spent hours there, leaving with nothing. This weekend I caught up on all of the housework and homework I had fallen behind on. It all starts over again tomorrow with a vaccine appointment for the dogs, class at four (since we won't be meeting on Thursday), grain to remember to pick up for Huka, another Stats lesson, readings for FW 441, extra credit due Tues and yet another Stats lesson on Wednesday plus an assignment due. Next week (after Thanksgiving weekend) I have a presentation to do, so I have to work on that over the weekend, plus a research project for Stats that our professor didn't tell us about until this last week. *sigh* distance ed professors aren't always as "on-the-ball" as I'd like them to be. In addition to all of this I need to get the last of the vegetation data entered and the methods section of my research project done by the end of Thanksgiving weekend as well. Thank goodness the term is almost over!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

stop stop im getting dizzy.nobody can pick up the horses food if you just send them the money? the hell with gifts tell them you gave to the humane society,redcross,habitat for humanity ect.. we dont need any gifts.unless you can give me new joints, lungs eyes skin.just keep us in your prayers or what ever. love ya mommy inlaw

Julie said...

life is getting pretty crazy! it'll all be over soon enough. I love you...

PW said...

You never cease to amaze me, so much going on inside and out! Thanks be to you and Julie Mae for accepting me AND my dark side. Love you - and your little dog too.
Madre