CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Just for my readers!

This is my ode to John McCain, reasons why I will miss him:

He loves George Bush . . . a lot.
He does this in response to . . . something.

He makes a good pirate . . . aaargh!
And this . . .

Now don't get me wrong, I actually do like John McCain. He has dedicated most of his life to our country and I commend him for that. Quite frankly if the election had been about four to six months ago I wouldn't have minded McCain winning. Then his campaign became negative and bizarre and I couldn't bring myself to support him. I certainly respect him more than Bush (who I actually like as well, just not as president). The republican party produces some people that as people are pretty all right, I just don't want them representing the U.S. There are a lot of intellectuals out there and while having a president we can identify with is important, having a president that the rest of the WORLD can identify with is even more so!

0 comments: