CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 17, 2008

GP

Grants Pass was nice, I got to see all of my sisters and my cousin Katy plus some friends. I haven't seen Audrey in two months so she was pretty horrified that some stranger kept trying to play with her! We saw a ton of red-tailed hawks both on the way down and the way home, including one dark-phased. As predicted I got hardly any homework done, but I had a good time. Huka has lost a bunch of weight. We are now on a mission to find the Triple Crown Complete she was eating out east. It kept her weight up even in the cold. We also bought her a new blanket, one that will fit her a little better. It is a lovely shade of purple, the manufacturers call it pansy. I call it pinkish lavender. Now, it's back to the grindstone, a couple of lectures behind in Stats and wishing it were still the weekend. Onward to higher education!

2 comments:

Julie said...

onward to higher ed in deed!

Anonymous said...

man its cold out,my old bones cant take it.anyway, on the way to work saturday a beautiful deer came out infront of me.like i said i always ask the keepers of the creatures to protect them from me and me from thee,he stopped turned his head and looked at me.wow beautiful.he looked like he was eating well.it was cool.