CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Thesis Project

Okay, all you birders out there, I have a favor to ask of you. My thesis project has changed quite a bit from my original idea. In its current form the project is "The Effects of Birder Use of Playback on Bewick's Wrens and Song Sparrow." In putting together the methods for this section I have come across some question that I cannot answer myself. How do birders use playback? What time of day are most birders out birding? Where do most birders acquire the songs they use for playback? What kind of equipment do most birders use when they use playback? If you, or anyone you know, uses playback, or if you have suggestions or thoughts on these questions, please let me know. Any assistance you can provide will be much appreciated! Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

contact seagull steve... i think he might know where to ask around...

Bird Wicks said...

On my list of things to do! :)