CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 6, 2012

Spring Term

I don't post on here nearly enough anymore! Life has kind of run away with me, again. I'd like to start doing regular features again...maybe, someday. Anyway, I've started making recordings. The going has been rough but I think things will improve. The first week of a new project is always a little bumpy. Last term ended with a bang, so to speak. Many, many projects, too many hours spent trying to talk to people about environmental racism and things of that nature. Currently, I'm working on getting into a class about American Indian Identities, something I should head off to do now. The birding has been fantastic, I can't remember the last time I was this happy (birding every morning will do that!). Cheers!

0 comments: