CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Thesis, projects and birding oh my!

Oh I've had a jolly time birding and a pleasant (though not nearly as jolly) time working on my thesis proposal and big project. I've had a few gnarly conversations with members of the biology faculty at my school regarding indigenous peoples and traditional ecological knowledge and current conservation efforts. Thus I've got myself going in several directions research-wise but...i feel very okay with that. Further birding adventures have offered up great birds and wonderful times. I meet with my committee next week to discuss my proposal. I've got my fingers crossed that I get the "thumbs up." I am actively working on homework right now (despite my desire to not be) but felt compelled to post this song...its is adorable!



I can't figure out how to post the video and quite frankly I don't have the time/desire to figure it out! Soon(ish) I shall post some of the great stuff I have for my collectory!

0 comments: